Monday, December 22, 2008

Dave likes fire!

Maybe it's a carry over from the Texas Aggie Bonfire, but Dave and his friends rally like to play with fire!



Ram was the master architect starting with a center pole and working around that.



Dave got in on the act, helping put some of the wood on the fire.



Dave and Eric next to our finished product.



Here is Ram getting it going.



Starting to catch!



It really got going pretty strong.



I tried to run and stand next to it to get my picture. It was really hot. I ran over there and said hurry take the picture I gotta get back away.



Ram trying to get close enough to roast a marsh mellow. Did I mention that it was really hot.



Me and my wife having a good time by the fire.



Fire, dominoes, beach, it doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow.. you guys crack me up..