Friday, June 26, 2009

Going Away Parties

In the past couple of weeks there have been several of our friends here that are in the process of leaving, so we have had several going away parties lately.



Christine and Moody came to the project in March 2007 and have just bought a new house in Sugarland. We will be seeing them again soon!



The last night at their apartment, the girls looking cute as always.



Pool party for Monty and Emily, wait that looks like us. The party was for them but I like cute pictures of my wife so I put our picture up.




Being Movie stars by the pool.



The next evening Amy cooked an Iranian feast for us all to enjoy. Saying goodbye to Monty, Emily and Ana.




Hanging around chatting. Toasting everyone and their hard work.



A nice group of people who have enjoyed each others company through work and relaxing times.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I was talking to Danielle about your blog the other day. She couldn't decide if you or Suzanne had written the post she was reading. I told her if it said "Suzanne" then it was Suzanne who wrote the post. If it had numerous references to "my cute wife" or just allusions to Suzanne's beauty, it was Dave who wrote the post.

I love how much you love your wife, Dave.