Friday, August 6, 2010

New Doors

We finished putting the doors up. I'd like to thank my Dad for all the "help" putting up the door (he provided all the tools and did most of the work, I stood around and said "man that looks good.")



I think they turned out pretty good.



A good look at just the finished product.



This is the other set of doors that Eric helped put up, I think they turned out pretty good too. Now I've come to a blog quandary; I've started this new baby blog and I'm trying to decide exactly what all should go on that blog and what should stay on this one. For example the new doors were put up to enclose a baby play room should that go on our blog or the baby blog? If it goes on the baby blog and everything encompassing the baby (pregnancy photos and what not) goes on the baby blog there won't be much left on this one. However if none of that stuff goes on the baby blog then it will be 6 months before anything else goes there and that would just be boring.

No comments: