Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Photo's Over The Years

Here it is random photo time again...



This one the date says Dec 24Th 2005 so that would make it 2 days before we got engaged. I sure had some long hair back then, maybe I should grow it out again? Suzanne looking all cute and dressed up for Christmas eve.



This was at Eric's apartment (maybe rented house) in Corpus. I don't remember the occasion and there doesn't seem to be anything strictly identifying the date. So, just a cute picture with no real story behind it.



Dallas, Texas. Rangers and Astros baseball game. It was really hot that day. We had a really good time. Look Rammy snuck his way into the picture. :) (Again no date...I'll have to think back to when it was we went to this game)



Another cute one of Suzanne all dressed up. This was Leila's Wedding.



We seem to have a lot of pictures of us at baseball games. She must like me a lot to go to all those games. Here is one of opening day 2007. I'm glad my new camera has a date stamp on it, all this thinking back to remember the date is tough.

No comments: