Sunday, May 25, 2008

8 Weeks

It doesn't sound like a long time, and to those of you back home (other than my wife) it probably hasn't seemed like a long time either. However out here in the Land of Oz time ticks by very slowly. Tick tick tick...

I wrote a few days back that I had 5 days left before I come home. Well here it is Monday and I still have 5 days left before I come home. 5 days 21 hours 32 minutes and 18 seconds to be exact, but who's counting.

I theorise that when my wife is here it won’t go by quite so slowly. I miss my beautiful wife. I miss just holding her, lying next to her, just spending a whole day doing nothing just being together. (I even miss when she gets mad and throws things, but don’t tell her I said that ;) )

I’ll be home soon!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's so awesome that you're here!! I just wish we did't have to miss each other the whole time!!

I'm sure once Zanne is back with you it won't seem slow at all.. it'll probably feel like an extended honeymoon (where you have to work all week.. hmm..).

You guys will have a blast, just be sure & keep blogging, and teach Suzanne how so we can hear from her too!!