Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some pictures of us

I happen to like us so is it any wonder that I like taking pictures of us with cool stuff in the background. We tried to get one of both of us in all the places that we visited.



This was the first afternoon on the boat. Can you tell we have been traveling to get to the boat for quite some time? This is the room and the window to look out at the ocean.



We went to the balcony of the boat. It was sort of windy and sunny.



Dinner on the boat was great.



There was a dance club on the boat as well.



Malta was the first stop on the trip. This was a really nice place with a very interesting history.



Naples and Pompeii was the second stop. We ate lunch at a little pizzeria in Pompeii.



Rome was really cool. There was so much to see there.



We took a open air bus tour around Rome. We could have spent a week here and not gotten to see everything but we had a really nice time and we saw a lot.



Fourth port, I don't think this picture really needs a caption to know where this was taken.



Train ride between Pisa and Florence. I thought this was a really cute picture.



Florence was very nice as well. By this time we were getting a lot of experience in riding trains and busses it was quite fun.



Dinner in Spain was very good food and did you notice the pitcher of sangria?



This was a little restaurant in the old gothic quarter in Barcelona. This place was hands down the best place that we ate at the entire trip. Suzanne said that she is going to write Frommer’s and tell them about this place. If you ever go to Barcelona ask us and we'll tell you how to get to this place, definitely worth trying to find.



This I think is the cutest picture that we have. This night we went to a flamenco show, very cool.



Can you tell we like to go out to eat? This restaurant was very interesting. It was a restaurant where every course was a dessert, and with as much as Suzanne and I like dessert we simply had to try it out.

We have about 400 plus pictures of our trip so expect more from each of the different places that we visited but I like looking at myself with my beautiful wife so I put up a bunch with us in them.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the pictures! I like how you get pictures of yourselves with interesting backgrounds. Much more interesting than just having the place pictures by themselves. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

By the way, did you notice that you seem to have lost your wife somewhere in Spain and picked up a cute blonde?

Jenn said...

I love the blonde!! I never would of thought of it, but it looks awesome. I'm glad you guys had a good time, and I'm just a little bit jealous..

The committee to legalize boobies said...

Ok a couple of things. First, why does Dave look Stoned in the "first day on the boat picture"? No seriously, homes you look torqued. Ok homo comment shall now ensue: I love the blonde hair suzanne, very cool. many comments to make about your pictures too lazy to type them. will skype you eventually.