Monday, January 19, 2009

Dave's Birthday in Nigeria!

Luckily for Dave his beautiful and brillant wife came back to Nigeria just in time for his 29th birthday. Can you tell who is writing this blog post?? Anyway, Dave and I and our good friends Amy and Reza went to a seafood restaurant that was wonderful, even by U.S. standards. Then we went back to Amy and Rezas house for cake and played games. Amy was so sweet to get a cake for Dave and I am very thankful to her. We had a great time and enjoyed spending the evening with our friends!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Yea, love the dress! It looks so much better on you than it did me! lol!

Rebecca said...

"Luckily for Dave his beautiful and brilliant wife..."

Funnily enough, that did not immediately tell me that Suzanne was writing, since Dave often references his wife in the very same glowing terms!

I'm glad that Dave had such a nice birthday celebration.