Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Random Photos

Heather's little game inspired me to put up some random pictures that we have on our computer. So here goes in no particular order.



The first night on the cruise ship we had a very nice dessert. Since it had been quite a while since we had a good dessert we took a picture of it.




These are some of the trees at the beach in Nigeria. We had a really good time both times that we went to the beach.





Just before we got married we took some "Pre-wedding" pictures.



Here is the winery that we went to in San Fransisco. Speaking of that we still haven't opened the bottles that we brought back. Maybe we will drink some when we get back.



Dave in Kazakhstan. I don't really know what this statue is of but it looked cool so I took my picture in front of it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nice pics! Love u!

Eric said...

But I thought Dave doesn't like the beach? Love that communist sculpture art.