Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Slow Blog Month

So it has been a pretty slow month for blogging. Suzanne is in the States so I'm here alone. I don't tend to do a whole lot when I'm here by myself. When I get home I'm usually too tired to blog, and I like to sit in front of the TV and not have to think very much.

I guess I could put up a few more random photos from our trip.


This was the first night in Nairobi. We ate some good traditional African food, I'm not really sure why we have been in Africa for over a year now. I guess things just taste better while on vacation.



Sunset on the Mara. I like to watch the sun set and now I have a camera that can take pretty good pictures of it. It's crazy there is actually a setting on the camera called sunset, what a novel idea.



Another sunset, this time on the Nile river.


The Citadel in Cairo. We went to see many religious establishments while in Egypt and this was by far the largest and most celebrated.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Are you surviving all by your lonesome??

Dave & Suzanne said...

I'm a trooper ;)