Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Slacking on the blogging

I've been totally slacking on my posting, oh well here are some pictures taken over the past couple of weeks.


Suzanne and Michelle getting ready for our party.


Some of our peeps hanging our outside.


Was there any doubt that there would be dominoes?


Suzanne, Heather, and their girls at their football game.



On the field doing their routine.



A few of the finished product house pictures that I promised a while back. Here is the living room and dining room.



Kitchen and breakfast area.



Bedroom.



And the den. We'll have more pictures of things as they come along.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love, love, love the living room. The den is my second favorite. The other rooms are very nice, but those two are by far my favorites. The living room in particular. The warm colors, the cozy rocking chairs, the bench and mirror. So pretty. Did I mention that I like the living room?