Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crazy About Dominoes

Once a year, sometimes twice a year, Eric, Ram and I descend on Hallettsville, TX for a weekend filled with dominoes and basic stupidity. (Funny how Suzanne always seems to have something better to do on that weekend.)



Friday Night warm up tournament. (No stupidity yet.)



After the warm up tournament we go to the local pub and begin the craziness.



Midway through the evening, it appears that Rammy was hitting it pretty hard.



I very rarely get to see my friend Dewbie, but he came to the tournament this year. If you couldn't tell this too was pretty late in the evening.



Saturday morning, the game face on and ready to play.



It's a little different tune, after a day's worth of being beat soundly. We did however have a really fun time and I'm sure we'll be back to do it all again next year!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I actually cannot believe that there are people in the world who are better at 42 than you.

Actually shocked.

I should never play against these people.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ok.. it's been over a month since you posted anything new.. Inquiring minds need to know..
:)